|Victoria Secret Very Cheeky Pantie Nude.|
"I am in love!"
I would say about 90% of my unmentionables "down there" are female designated underwear. Of course at work or socially, boxers or briefs would be so out of place. Even downright inappropriate. In androgynous mode, my cotton bikinis just feel right for a number of reasons.
My opinion, once you (man) wear women's panties, you will never want to wear boring men's underwear again. Take a look at the list below from Quora. The question; "Is it okay for men to wear panties?" Share your choices/reasons. Hint, there are no wrong answers.
The primary reasons are:
- Comfort - Material is far more comfortable.
- Design - Their design look sexier and more fun than men's.
- Colors - Pink, peach, parrot green, violet, blue, maroon, yellow, skin, grey, white, black - every possible color under the sun!
- Variety - bikini, hipster, G-string to boyshort...
- Touch and feel - Amazing. It embraces you like your girl friend - deeply in love with you.
- Excitement - Every time I wear them, I get a positive energy in my body and mind.
- Adventure - No details needed.
- Feminine aspect - It definitely shows one's interest in the feminine aspects of life. It virtually gives a man one aspect of women's experience.
- Less expensive - In India, the Jockey women panties are priced at least 25% lower than men's underwear. Maybe not in the US?
- Sexually stimulating - No surprise there....
Of course I have experienced interesting, near embarrassing events. Like my trip to the "Emergency Room". Share your story and I will share mine.