|Lucille Sorella - A resource for our community|
T-central is a wonderful catalog of our related blogs. Several weeks ago they featured a post from Femme Secrets. It is so relevant I am going to mention here the seven highlights and encourage you to read the complete post.
Lucille blog purpose: "My greatest reward is helping “my girls” embrace their true selves". She is a wonderful resource.
By Lucille Sorella
As time goes by, it’s easy to fall into the trap of thinking that it’s “too late” for certain opportunities.
Have you ever thought that it’s too late for you to step out en femme, begin your transition, or simply look as beautiful and feminine as you feel on the inside?
I firmly believe that it’s NEVER too late to pursue your feminine dreams. No matter what your age or situation, there’s no better time than now to express your fab femme self.
7 Reasons Why It’s Not Too Late for Your Male to Female Transformation
- There are more positive transgender role models than ever before
- With age comes wisdom and experience
- 50 is the new 30 and 70 is the new 50
- You care less about what others think
- These pioneers prove it’s never too late to reinvent yourself
- It’s better to dare than have regrets
- There are more resources than ever before
Do read the complete post for details on each of the 7 stated reasons.