by Ashlee Zlotnick (TheHairStyler.com)
Updated on May 31, 2020
- Just because you want something to look feminine, does not mean that you need to only turn to pink colors. Pink does not always suit every skin color, so do not be afraid to try something new and bold.
- A red lip always does the trick! If you are going out or have an important meeting, red lips will make you feel powerful and like you are on top of the world.
- You can never go wrong with bold lashes! Lashes help you tell your inner most thoughts so if you are going bold, you would want to use false lashes, but if you want something more subtle and gentle, then use two layers of mascara on your own lashes. It will help you create volume with your own lashes.
- When it comes to contouring and highlighting your face and neck area, you want it to be subtle during the day and more intense at night so that it can show up in pictures that you might be taking.
- Feminine makeup is all about finding the facial features you love the most and bringing them to life. You can play around with makeup looks.
- Keep in mind that you want to keep your makeup looks gentle. Nothing too harsh. Make sure that whatever lines you might be placing around your eye area are blended nicely to enhance the gentle approach that you are taking
- BLEND, BLEND, BLEND! I cannot say this enough! Feminine makeup is all about making your makeup look like it was done with one stroke. No matter how many colors you might put around your eye area, you want to make sure that they are blended nicely. You do not want to see them as 3 colors but as 1 color that fades into 3 shades.
- Your pink tone Blush during the day is great to use if you want to give your face some more color.
Some good advice from a hair styling site.