|Four Members of The Collection|
Bucket bags also have a more casual vibe to them, which makes them perfect for weekends or casual outings, but less so for a more formal environment. An environment where you have to look polished and in control, as opposed to rooting around inside a black hole of a bag, trying to find a pen. Oh yes, been there! LOL!
What do I carry in my bag:
- Cell phone
- Mini notepad
- Pens and a highlighter pen
- Small hand lotion (slight fragrance)
- Business cards – work and play
- Tissue paper
- Key FOB - attache to something - No searching
- Makeup - blush, lipstick and compact in the same color as my foundation (repairs)
- Compact camera - (Point-and-Shoot)
- Wallet with drivers license, credit cards, and small amount of cash/coins
- Discount coupons (a few)
Essentially, all those little things that you carry will get lost in your bag especially when you need it most. Being organized is important. So how to organize and switch? I use a "Purse to Go Organizer" from Purse Bling. This is wonderful product and is a necessity for switching. Having more than one purse is such a Feminine Differential. Enjoy!