ZENERGY SO SLIMMING Pocket Leggings
I think they will look cute with sneakers and long sweater/t-shirt. Maybe for everyday wear? Chico's is a sister store of Soma and a place I have shopped for several years. I receive the above Leggings a few days ago. Oh, I love the fit. I will keep you posted on how I wear them and how they look. An experiment in progress...
From the Chico's site: Chic and sporty, our Zenergy® So Slimming® pocket leggings are a must-have for your active wardrobe. Soft and comfortable, they're designed with a built-in So Slimming® panel to give you a flattering silhouette, perfect to pair with tunics and sweaters. Convenient side pockets hold your phone and essentials while you're on the go.
- The Fabric: Stretching fabric with exclusive Hidden Fit technology that slims and smooths the stomach.
- Fabric Care: 78% polyester, 22% spandex. Machine wash. Imported.
- The Fit: Skinny, fitted through the hips to leg opening; ankle length with side pockets and drawstring waist; 27" inseam.
- Online Exclusive.
- The Details: Paisley-print style.
With A Long Sweater
I am going to deal with the positive.
Make no mistake. Leggings are not just for women with buns of steel. If you wear them well, anyone of any body type can look great in them. Let's take a look some great legging looks. (Here is one)
- With a shirtdress
- With a long sweater
- With a tunic
- With a skirt
- With layers
- And if you must reveal some rear, try denim jeggings
I love that she writes "leggings will be one of the biggest fashion trends of the fall..." Leggings have been "in" since the mid-1980s and have never gone out of style! They are as much a staple of any girl's wardrobe as a pair of jeans or a dress, and they are, in fact, here to stay!ReplyDelete